COVID-19 CDHD Guidelines
We want everyone to stay safe and have fun at our pool this summer. In order for us to open everyone must comply with the guidelines provided by CDHD. You must do your part to ensure the safety of your self and other guests. To provide a fair and equal chance, we have provided an online booking tool to reserve your spot at the Super 8 Wenatchee Pool.
We are able to open the pool by following the law. Failure to follow rules will result in pool closure. We understand that you may not like the rule however for us to remain open they must be followed. $150 fine for non compliance.
Pool Closing on the Sept 21st
- Pool deck capacity limited to 15 guests.
- Pool limited to 10 guests at a time.
- Hot Tub limited to 5 guests at a time.
- Must maintain social distancing of 6ft apart at all times.
- 30-minute break in between time slots to disinfect and let UV light kill germs.
- Wear a face covering when you are not in the swimming pool.
- You may not enter if you are feeling ill.
- Comply to Release of Liability.
- NO outside guest. Pool can only be used by hotel guest only.
- Failure to comply to rules will result in $150 Fine NO EXCEPTIONS******
*Rules may change at any notice to comply with CDC and CDHD orders. You must have a reservation in order to swim. Reservation guest count must match pool booking.
How Do We Create a Safe Swim Environment
- Social Distancing is easily achieved – With a mix of the strategies such as those provided here, we can all accommodate social distancing around the pool.
- Chlorine in swimming pools disables corona virus
- Outdoor wide-open environment
- Sunshine kills corona virus*
- Please use provided disinfect on lounge chair before or after use for extra precaution
- Wear a face covering when you are not in the swimming pool
*Newsweek, Yahoo News, and others have reported that the Homeland Security Department’s Biodefense Analysis and Countermeasures Center laboratory experiments show that sunlight destroys coronavirus quickly.